Toothache is one of the most annoying and disturbing feelings in the world that comes suddenly without warning especially at night.
In this case, you need some immediate solution to relieve the pain.
To protect your teeth, you should limit your consumption of chocolate, sweets, sugary beverages, drinks, sweetened espresso, tea, and snack foods. Sugar is the teeth’s primary threat and the leading cause of caries and tooth decay.
1. Use a toothbrush and dental floss to remove any food particles still lodged between your teeth, as this can be the source of discomfort.
After brushing your teeth, give your mouth a good rinse with warm water to remove any food particles stuck in your mouth.
2. Stop using that section of your mouth to chew if one or more of your teeth are in ache until you find a treatment that works.
3. A temporary solution to relieve pain in the teeth, in case of breakage, could be to cover them with orthodontic wax or chewing gum until you find a permanent remedy.
4. The fastest way to stop dental pain is with painkillers.
Every 4 to 6 hours is the basic rule for taking painkillers, and the dosage varies based on the medication used.
5. Applying a cold compress is another efficient technique to relieve toothache. Because of the reduced blood flow caused by the cold, which also lessens pain when it does, the cold will less the sensitivity of the painful location.
You have to visit your doctor the day after and do a check-up and fix the problem.